Is Your Website Mobile Ready?
Do you know that on average people search Google on a local level 3,387 times for every 1 time people search the yellow pages?
Do you know 82% of all people search online on a local level take some offline action after they search?
This means each day potential clients and customers visit a specific location or make a purchase of a product or service that they were initially searching for.
Each day they find either you or your competitors.
Do you realize that more than 1/3 of all Google searches are done on a cell phone?
Plus, when people search on their cell phones most searches are based off of the person’s location via the GPS in their cell phones.
This means if the person is within a 5 mile radius of your business, when they search, your business listing needs to be at the top of the search results, so these red hot prospects can find you.
Is your website mobile ready?
Here are some more key stats about Mobile Marketing:
• 130,000,000 new Smart Phones purchased each year in the U.S.
• In 2009, 51% of SmartPhone users owned an internet enabled device
• In 2010, 63% owned an Internet enabled phone
• Daily internet usage via handheld device jumped from 29% in 2009 to 43% by the end of 2010.
• Most websites look fine on a desktop computer or on a laptop. The same site on a phone can be a frustrating experience
• Most desktop websites were not designed to be viewed on the small screens of mobile devices. Fonts can be too small, navigation can be clunky, Flash simply won’t work, lengthy page loads, etc.
• More than 10 Billion apps have been downloaded to date.
• The Apple App Store has more that 350,000 apps available.
• The average person has 60 apps on each iDevice (iPad, iPhone, etc.)
• But, out of all those apps, 26% are used just once.
• The iPhone represents only 25% of the Smart Phone market.
We can help your company become Mobile Ready by turning your current website into a mobile website that can be viewed on Smart Phones.
We can also help you drive traffic to your website using various advertising platforms and creating entire mobile marketing campaigns. Our goal is to drive qualified clients to your website and so your company succeeds.